Wednesday, November 26, 2008

8 Things

Okay Bonnie, I'll play along, but only because I haven't posted anything in forever! And I am also going to take the liberty to change favorite bands/singers to favorite books because I just really only listen to the radio.

8 Favorite TV Shows (of all time)
1. Alias
2. The X-Files
3. Grey’s Anatomy
4. NCIS
5. How I Met Your Mother
6. Criminal Minds
7. Realities: Survivor, The Amazing Race, Big Brother (season 7 in particular with Janelle and Kaysar)
8. Comedies: Friends, Gary Unmarried, The New Adventures of Old Christine.

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Tried to settle my students down
2. Had a meeting with Shauna
3. Learned I get a new student starting Monday!
4. Ate a delicious Thanksgiving Feast with my students
5. Coached basketball
6. Made dinner from the box (the only way to do it, really) Pizza pasta, yu ummy!
7. Watched NCIS!
8. Watched The Mentalist

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. El Mariachi
2. Samoa Cookhouse in Eureka!
3. Red Robin
4. Abbys Pizza
5. Mongolian Grill
6. Winger's
7. Blondies
8. Starvin' Marvins!

8 Favorite Movies
1. This is way to hard for me to choose, sorry.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 Favorite Actors/Actresses
1. George Clooney
2. Michael Weatherly
3. Cote de Pablo
4. Jennifer Garner
5. David Duchovney
6. Victor Garber
7. Patrick Dempsy
8. Jon Jin

8 Favorite Books
1. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
2. Night Sins by Tami Hoag
3. The Pact by Jodi Picoult
4. The Shining by Stephen King..such a classic.
5. Snow Falling on Cedars by David Guterson
6. One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
7. The Client by John Grisham
8. A Child called "it" by David Pelzer (but only because I just read it).

8 Things on My Wish List
1. bills to go away
2. a nicer house
3. the gift of organization
4. summer
5. for my students to get along
6. to have restful holidays
7. to have an impact on my students
8. a coat

1 comment:

Bonnie Kim said...

Oh Miss, I didn't know Jon Jin was a famous actor! I will have to check him out! Also, that was way more than 8 tv shows!